Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm having fun!!

I just played around and ordered a 16 x 20 calendar on Shutterfly. I was able to upload pictures very quickly and easily and now I've got a fun, personalized calendar on it's way to me. The best part...well there are actually two. First, I made it for Emma with pictures of her favorite people as a surprise. She's always writing things like when a new movie comes out, a new tv show is on, birthdays of friends, etc on my work calendar so this will be perfect for her. Second, I only paid $5.36 for it!! The calendar is $19.99 plus shipping and taxes BUT when you put in the code FREECALENDAR you only pay shipping and taxes!! Go ahead, try it out and let me know what you think!! http://www.shutterfly.com I LOVE IT!!

Have a great day!!

No comments: