Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Viva Las Vegas! Crop

Okay, so I finally got some pictures of the crop to share!! I had such a blast and just can't thank the teachers, vendors all of my assistants, the kitchen staff, my mom!! and of course all of you!!



The Prize Patrol cause "No one leaves a Loser!" at a KISS Event! Thanks Janet and Janice for all your spirit, enthusiasm and support!!




The welcome gift - Glue Glider Pro and refill!



Secret Sister Swap- so much fun and we will be doing this again!!




One of many of the classes!!

I'll post more pics later, enjoy!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Shannon - Spill the beans about the retreat you went on this weekend that I had to hear about thru the grapevine - Lickety Split blog.
We want details!!
Hope you had a great time!

Irene R.