Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, December 29, 2008

Am I crazy?

Okay, careful...some of you are not allowed to answer that question!

Seriously, I'm thinking about starting (well, I already started) the Project 365 by Becky Higgins. So not something I've ever done but for some reason this one is calling to me to try. I really think this could be fun and I might actually get some of my own scrapping done! We'll see.

Here's the details, let me know if you decide to try it to! I may even post my Project 365 pics and journaling on here. http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/

1 comment:

wendy @licketysplitscrapbooks said...

Yep - you're crazy! But I'll be there with ya. I decided to do this too! Maybe we can remind each other?LOL!