Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's raining in Ft. Lauderdale Florida!!

I know because I'm here, gearing up for another Creating Keepsakes Show! I tell ya, I leave Missouri and all the rain to get to sunny ---nope----rainy Florida! What's up with that?

I sent out emails to all those that played along on our Friday the 13th games. If you didn't leave your email, well silly...I can't get in touch with you. Please check the Friday the 13th post here on the blog and on the message boards at http://www.kisscropnshop.com to see if you are a winner. All prizes will ship the week of the 23rd.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was anonymous number7 on the Friday the 13th giveaway. I was wondering if I had won???

bburkett76@yahoo.com

Thanks Brandy