Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Time....

Seems like we've been talking about time alot the last few days. Where does it go? One day you are handed a newborn the next they are going to high school. Start working at 7:30 and next thing you know it's 5:00 and it's dinner time. Calendars are jammed pack with work and kid activities. You try explaining how important it is to enjoy youth/school only to get the eyes rolling in the back of the head and the heavy sighs. You get the point! Time.....

So on thinking of this subject I thought it would be fun to share that moment in time that you would love to be able to go back, stop or slow the clock just so you can enjoy it just a bit more.

I don't think I could do just one but here are a couple of mine. Tyler from 1st - 2nd grade. Not sure where that year went at all! It was a whirlwind with Papa having had a bad wreck and change from working to staying home. It just seems like a blur! Another would be Emma from age 2 1/2 - 4. Business was going full speed and the time spent with her before she started school was not what it should have been. Lots of missed moments!! The other would be the few weeks before Nanny passed away. I only wish I could have had more time with her, to talk, to share, to just be with her. My major time wish right now is time to just spend with the family. No phones, no computers, no work, just time to enjoy! These kids are growing so fast that it won't be long and we'll be saying wow! where did the time go yet again! Sounds like a vacation is needed and I'm working on that, LOL!! Wherever we go, whatever we do, I'm going to enjoy the moment of time!

Hope everyone is having a great day and look forward to hearing from you!
Shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know all you wonderful moms will want to string me up for this - but I think I'd like to go back to BK - before kids and spend more time with my husband as a couple.

Irene

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

I totally understand Irene! Greg and I waited almost 5 years before we had kids so we could have some time to grow and spend with each other. I do look forward to those years of just him and I again(although, we may end up not liking each other then! HA!!)