Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

I'm off again, this time to Buffalo, NY for a CK show. I'll be teaching 8 classes in two days for Lickety Split Scrapbooks. I drug three 50 lb boxes FULL of kits to the airport this morning! So much fun I tell ya!! Here's a peek of a couple new ones....

Copyright KISS Scrapbooks 2008

and....


Copyright KISS Scrapbooks 2008

I've got some others I'll share later this week with ya!! If you'd like to order either of these you can find them at http://www.licketysplitscrapbooks.com or email me at info@kisscropnshop.com for local delivery! (Those that have an order in for Girly Girl, they are ready and will be delivered next week when I return from the show!!)

Have a great weekend everyone,
Shannon

No comments: