Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Exciting stuff happening!!

Where do I even start? First, let me say I'm sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I promise to work harder at this and post more frequently AFTER I return from CHA!! Can't promise anything before that, too many things happening around here!!

So let's get started with all the fun things! Be sure to read all the way to the bottom of this post, I don't want you to miss out on anything!!

Scrappin' U will be held February 16th from 10:00am to 10:00pm at Ozark Realtors in Joplin. If you haven't signed up, HURRY!! Get signed up prior to February 9th and you're going to get a fun little surprise! Think Valentine's Day but nope, this isn't chocolate....it's better!!! Register at http://www.kisscropnshop.com scroll down to Scrappin' U and click on the link. We're not going to have classes but I have some fun, NEW kits ready for you all!!

Spring Fling will be held March 14th and 15th at Fairview Christian Church, Carthage MO. This is going to be a blast and is filling up. We only have 60 seats available for this crop. We are currently taking registrations at http://www.kisscropnshop.com. Registrations will not be processed until March 3rd so you can sign up now and not worry about payment coming out right away.

I'll be leaving for CHA on Sunday and will be returning late Wednesday night. I'll be posting pictures for you from CHA of my favorite finds, the sites and all the goodies so keep checking back next week!!

Most exciting right now is the benefit for Laura Maple, you can read about her and the benefit in the post below. PLEASE!! If you can, plan to attend the benefit on February 1oth at East Newton High School from noon to 3:00pm. There are going to be some AWESOME items to be raffled off not to mention great food and music! It would be a fun day for the family and you can help a family that is really in need right now!

PLEASE try to attend, I won't be there (flying to CHA) but would love it if you all would attend in my place. I will tell ya, there are some FANTASTIC scrapbook items to be bidding on! A huge basket of Creative Memories items from Barb Owens worth $125.00! A large scrapbook basket donated by Aaron Reed valued at $100.00! An awesome scrapbook kit that includes album, embellishments, papers and more from Stickers-n-Stuff, Neosho! A fantastic basket of scrapbook items donated by some of the greatest people out there, you my customers worth at least $50.00 and last but not least a gift certificate bundle that will include a crop pass to ALL of the crops to be hosted by K.I.S.S. events for the remainder of the year! YEP, that's right, a weekend Spring Fling Crop pass, a Beat the Heat Crop pass, a Scrap Pink Crop pass and a KISS Crop-n-Shop November weekend pass for one. WOW!!! No excuses now to miss a single one of our events, LOL!!

Did I mention there are at least 100 other items to be bidding on too!! There is something for everyone! Men - hunting packages, fishing items, grills and smokers and more!! Women - way too much to mention, trust me you'll find something!! Kids- we didn't forget them, we've got all kinds of baskets, in all sizes. We've worked really hard to get a variety of items so please stop by and support this cause! If you need more info, feel free to email me at info@kisscropnshop.com.
Have a great day!!

No comments: