Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Introducing........

Jen Bluestien of The Angel Company......

Hi everyone!! I can’t wait for my first time to teach at KISS Crop-n-Shop. I met some of you when you visited my booth at the Creating Keepsakes convention in Tulsa. Here’s a picture of me in my booth after set up day – notice the worn out expression and ponytail! It was tons of work to set up and run that booth, but I don’t know if I’ve ever had a more exhilarating experience. Well, ok, maybe it comes in a close second to the birth of my children!


The group that I met in Tulsa seemed like an amazingly FUN bunch of ladies! So I know that we are going to have a great time in my classes. I’m teaching four fabulous classes. The first one is a simple and sophisticated layout titled F is for Family. The other three classes are super mini albums. You may have seen them in person in the booth in Tulsa – they were all out there as samples. And I had tons of questions about how to make them! So I can’t wait to share with you how to do it. Oh, and if you didn’t get one of the wooden bone folders that I was giving out in Tulsa, you’ll be getting one at the class. It’s a fabulous little tool to have handy!

I’ve been a scrapper and stamper for nearly 10 years and have been teaching classes for 5 years. For the last three and a half years, I’ve had my wings and been an angel with The Angel Company. You may not have heard of The Angel Company yet, but you are going to love our products. We’re going to use several of our beautiful paper lines and some of our awesome stamps on the class projects. I love my angels and currently have 27 angels on my team in 10 states. Last year I became one of the top 10 recruiters for The Angel Company just by sharing my love of papercrafting.

I can’t wait to meet you all in November! If you want to learn more about The Angel Company or me, please visit my website at http://www.trueblueangels.com/

Angel Hugs,
Jen Bluestein

Jen will only be able to be with us on Friday of the K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Event so be sure to checkout her classes, they will only be offered once during the event!!!

No comments: