Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm one blessed chick!!

I share a birthday with two great friends!! Happy Birthday Miss Hailey - the best helper around and Toni, my always there prayer partner!!! Hope you had as great of a birthday as I did!!

Mine started on Sunday when my Sunday class surprised me with a cake and lots of little goodies!! I was so surprised that I know my face turned red and it got really hot in the room, although that's probably from all the candles on that cake!! LOL!! Today, my mom and I spent the day just goofing off (and shopping for crop goodies) but we laughed all day!!

Thanks to all those that called, emailed and sent birthday wishes!! I feel so blessed to have so many great friends, many I would never have known if not for scrapbooking!!!

Hugs to all of ya, enjoy your week!!
Shannon

No comments: