Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I NEED your help.....

Will you help me? It's really very simple.....TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.... about the K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Event to be held November 9th and 10th at the Fairview Christian Church in Carthage, MO. There will be shopping, shopping and more shopping....classes, oh my are there classes and of course the very best crop in the area will be taking place!! Can't crop? That's okay, take a class!! Can't take a class? That's okay shop!! I KNOW everyone knows how to shop!!! :-) We have some awesome vendors coming in for your shopping pleasure. Stay tuned over the next thirty days you are going to get to meet our vendors and see our classes.

So don't walk... run to the phone and the computer! I know you can multi-task!!! Call and email all those in your favorites lists and then those that haven't made it to the list yet and give them the scoop on the craziness happening November 9th and 10th!! They'll love you for it!!

Honestly, I do need your help!! I have flyers printed and ready to go, if you have a place that will allow flyers to be displayed please let me know. Tell all your friends, neighbors, co-workers, school teachers, heck even your family!! We want to make this show bigger and better each year and we can only do that with your help!!

Thanks, back to scrapping now!! LOL!!

No comments: