Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Check out the new class we've added!!!


Check out the class that Faith of Everlasting Keepsakes has agreed to teach for us! I fell in LOVE with this project when I seen it and am so excited that she's agreed to teach it for us!! It will be taught on Saturday, November 10th from 8:30-9:30am. There are ONLY 14 seats available!! Register today, you're going to LOVE this class!!

Be sure to check out the other classes available. We have incredible talent, awesome projects and fantastic prices!! http://www.kisscropnshop.com/.

4 comments:

Carri said...

Can't find how to see the new class. Help!!

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Carri, not sure how you got this link but this was last years class. So you can't find it cause it's not available!

Carri said...

This is what the blog was showing. Didn't see the date until now. Sorry for the confusion.

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

It was probably one of the links at the bottom that pulls up randomly. No biggi, I'm glad you are reading the blog and I'm not talking to myself! LOL!