Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Friday, October 5, 2007

As promised....here are the pictures!!

Scrap Pink was a blast!!! Met many new friends, chatted with others and laughed with everyone! I promised to share pictures of all the fun so here are a few. Enjoy!!



The group picture was a bit difficult to get and we missed getting those that joined us on Friday night. I joked that we were going to need to rent a seperate wing for some of these ladies and all their stuff!! LOL!!

We had groups from Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and of course Missouri attend this event!! What a great group of ladies, they sure know how to eat!! We had so much food in that kitchen that it felt sinful to walk in to it and it sure made you waddle when you walked out!!
























The bra decorationg contest was a BLAST!! We have some very creative and talented and a bit crazy ladies in the group!! Glad I didn't have to pick the winners!! (Shown above, 6 of the 7 Twisted Sisters from Kansas, new friends to K.I.S.S.)





Congrats to Lisa, 1st place winner with her light up bra!! It was too cool! I'll post some more of the winning bras later. You just have to see them!!! I actually have them on display at the Scrapology Event I am vending at this weekend! They are a huge hit of the show!! Thanks for sharing your talents and I'll let you know where they will be on display at next.






The ladies had fun finishing layouts so they could have the Pink bra!! We seen some creative ways to wear bras to say the least and there was some major competition to see who would have the bra when the timer went off!! It was pretty funny the first few times I heard someone walk up to another person and ask for their bra!!!




What an honor it was to share the weekend with all of you ladies!! I truly appreciate each and every one of you!! Thanks again for supporting such a fantastic cause, for supporting my business and my family!! I'm so honored to call each of you a friend and look forward to seeing you again soon!!







One last picture for now..... because there is ALWAYS one TROUBLE in every group!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Had so much fun at Scrap Pink , and what a good cause. I was impressed at the $ we raised . I love all the new ladies that were new to the event hope to see you in Nov.