Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Scrap Pink Crop

Just an update, we only have 6 spots open so if you are thinking about going you might want to get those registrations in!!

On a side note, we saw the doctor today and my sister-in-law has stage 3 breast cancer. She has had a breast removed and will begin 6 months of intense chemo on Monday. We are expecting a complete cure as we believe in miracles however things like the National Scrap Pink Crops help in the fight. As we seen today, no one is immune from cancer! There were ladies in their 60's, a lady in her 20's and my sister-in-law in her 40's. If you are unable to attend the crop but would like to send a donation to the cause please feel free, I can send it in with our donations. Now everyone go do your self exams!! TONIGHT!!

Forgot to mention: If you can't attend the Scrap Pink crop but would like to do a little shopping from the K.I.S.S. Store you are welcome to stop by during crop hours!! 10% of all sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Fund!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon your family will be in my prayers . I know miracles happen because it happen to me . I am a survivor. and know it was from all the prayer and positive support from you and all my friends. If you need any thing from your scrapbook family let us know what we can do.