Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm still here.....

I promise, I haven't run away....yet!! I've been so crazy busy the last week and half that I haven't had much chance to post. Sorry, but I think when you see all that I've been busy doing you'll forgive me! I've been ordering all the great goodies and prizes for the Scrap Pink Crop this weekend. Can't wait till that, it's going to be sooo much fun and some people seem to think they know what we will be doing with the little challenge/contest I've given ya...you'll see. (I'll share with the rest of ya after the crop, K?)

I've also been working on getting goodies ordered for the Lights, Camera, Scrapbook! crop. If you haven't taken a look at the awesome classes we are offering please do so!! You won't regret it, you'll learn something fun and new, create some wonderful projects and they are some of the cheapest classes around and all are taught by awesome, talented ladies!! (Okay, that was a big old run-on sentence, YIKES!! Can you tell I'm really excited about the classes and really want you all to take advantage of them??????)

Just a little shout out to the girls, thanks for a great scrapping night Friday. I must say, all the way down there I was thinking of the 100's of kits, the 9 classes, the Scrap Pink and Lights, Camera, Scrapbook! Crop and whatever else I have to finish this week. I almost talked myself out of it just because of the time crunch but I'm soooo happy I went. Had a great time making all those baby pages and visiting with great friends!! Thanks for inviting me and thanks for making me make time for myself!!

Gotta finish with some orders!! Have a great week! Don't forget about Alexandra's House project!!! The days are counting down, just look at the ticker on the side of page!!

No comments: