Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, August 20, 2007

Family Circle Album

Copyright 2007


Finally got it scanned in so thought I'd share with ya one of the classes I taught at Scrapology in St. Louis. It was a fun class but let me tell you, I'd never have been able to get all those circles cut without the help of my son, hubby and my mom!! My sister from Kansas City even helped with this kit!! Tyler got pretty good at running the cutter and even Greg jumped in and ran it for several hours!! There were a total of 35 circles or half circles cut per book!! YIKES!! That doesn't include all the photo mats, 21 in all or all the yards of ribbon and embellishments!

I created this as a year-in-review type album with a page for each month and space for a photo or two from each month. Greg's thinking I need to make one for his mom for Christmas, wonder if he realizes that means we'll have to cut more circles, LOL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon will this class be taught at the Nov. crop ? It looks soooo cute !

Anonymous said...

I love this album, You always have the cutest projects in your classes.
Crystal Haskins