Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stalk your mailman....

Not really, but be watching your boxes!! I finally got all the prizes from our Friday the 13th challenges mailed so winners be checking those boxes. For those that weren't able to play, no worries! There will be plenty of opportunities for you to play with us.

I'm still waiting to hear from Andrea L. and Jeana K. so I can mail your packages.

Thanks to everyone for playing, enjoy your goodies!!

9 comments:

Myra said...

OMG!! I got my Friday the 13th package of goodies today and... WOW! I'm blown away by all the fabulous stuff in there! Tons of goodies! Thank you so much Shannon!!! Thank you!!!

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Glad you liked them Myra, have fun and I'd love to see some projects you ladies make with your goodies! You can email pictures to me at info@kisscropnshop.com.

akjenks said...

Shannon, you must be psychic or something. I just got my goody box today, filled with boy-themed papers and ribbons. This is absolutely awesome...I just found out Monday that the baby I'll be having in December is going to be a boy!! Thank you so much!

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Wish I were Angela!! Congrats on the baby boy, please keep us "scrapping aunties" updated!

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh!! I got my goodies today and they are awesome. Thanks for them. I cant wait to do a page.
Thank again!!
Tamme Daniels

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
I just got back from OKC for a visit with my 2 sisters and of course we scrapped in the motel room most of the day on Sat. and shopped all the scrap book stores for stuf. we had a great time planning the nov and Sept crops here in this area and cant wait. My box of good---- ies were here and it was just like christmas. Thank you so much. You are a delight. We are so thankful to have a friendship with a person like you. The Lord shines through you. Love in Christ-- Dianne Naumann

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my scrap embellishments I just got to open them today. I can't wait to make A page or card. Thanks Shannon !!!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon Thanks for the Fri. The 13th. prize package I love the embellishments. See you on the Bus trip.

Thanks, Crystal Haskins

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
I received my prize package of goodies in the mail this week. I love it! Can't wait to try them in a layout. Thanks!
Andrea L.