Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More pics of last years crop

Okay, so for those of you that have never attended a K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Event you may think we are a bit crazy and well, I'll admit we are!! We have a BLAST!!! Each year, we have a contest where participants compete for great prizes. The contest is pretty open, they can dress in costume, dance, sing, recite poems, do skits, whatever they want to do to!! Last year had to be one of the best yet. Here are just a couple of the acts, I'll be posting more in the next few days. Enjoy and if you think the costumes are great, I wish there was a way to share some of the skits and songs that were performed!!




**NO, you do not have to be crazy like the girls in the pictures to attend and have fun at a K.I.S.S. event!! The contest is optional and it's great fun to watch!!!


We will be having this contest again this year so get busy scrappers!! I know what the prizes are and let's just say they are even bigger and better this year than last!! Approx. value for each team. $500.00!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to forget .lol
Miranda Douglas

Anonymous said...

Im the third crazy girl in the picture, what a fun night that was can't wait to do it again.

Crystal haskins

Anonymous said...

wow what a GREAT time!!! Caint wait for next year........bring it on girls!!!! lol

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

Oh my, sounds like a challenge is on the boards.....

Shannon

Dianne said...

I'm thinking were really going to have to pull out all the stops to win this contest in Nov. As soon as we have a theme idea we will start brain storming on the next thing to do. I'm inviting every body I know to come to this one. Later Dianne

Shannon@K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop said...

I think this year may be the toughest yet that's why I am recruiting outside judges and trying to figure out how to get the entire thing video taped. Wouldn't that be great?

Anonymous said...

I Had so much fun with are skit!!! Lisa McKeehan