Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Meet our "Chunky Monkey"


Meet my great nephew, Keyton. We babysat him yesterday for the first time, he's the perfect baby!! Never cried all day, whimpered a few times when he was hungry, that's it! Now why couldn't my kiddos have been like that? He LOVES to coo, babble and blow bubbles, just gotta love 'em!! Of course I'm loving on him and tell hubby, "maybe it wouldn't be sooo bad having another" and he says, "listen to that" and it's my teenager dishing out some major attitude. I quickly decided I'd just borrow when I need a fix, LOL!!!


Hope you had a great 7-7-07!! We spent it with friends at the guys 2nd annual fish fry. Good times!!


Shannon

2 comments:

Sandy aka Cntrystyln said...

He is adorable! I see why you were loving up on him.

tammed said...

What a sweet baby, We have a new one to, lots and lots of pictures to crop.
Tamme