Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Monday, July 2, 2007

Look what I found today






I was clearing out my card for my digital camera today and found some really cute pictures taken by my five year old. I have no idea when she got my camera but the pictures are pretty cool!! The one of Blue's Clues was a picture of our tv while the show was on, the Dora was a picture of her blanket and the bottom one is a self picture. Pretty clever, huh? I didn't edit these at all, they are the way she took them, LOL!! I've got to get some photo paper and will print these out to make a page from her point of view.



Loving life,

Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I have some of these from when my girls were smaller...so cute!