Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just wanted to share some fun photos from last years K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Scrapbook Event.
I'll be adding more pictures this week and for a bit more fun, if you spot yourself in any of the pictures and leave a comment I'm going to send you some goodies!!

Right: Croppers are showing off their purses they created for our Survivor Scrap Challenge.








Left: Can you say Blue Light? This is sooo not the ordinary Blue Lights of the past, this is the K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Blue Lights!! FUN!! FUN!! FUN!!




Enjoy the pictures, I'll be posting more this week.

Shannon

5 comments:

tammed said...

There I am on the back row iwth my green purse and my mouth wide open, (thats noting unusual). We are getting so excited about this year.
Tamme Daniels

Anonymous said...

I am on the left end .I love these pic's. bringing back good memories. we love you Shannon.
Miranda Douglas

Anonymous said...

I had a blast making the purse. that's me standing by Miranda who says her things never turn out or looks good.she's nuts!

Crystal Haskins

Anonymous said...

loved the purses!!! i still use mine to put srap stuff in!! thanx 4 such a great time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girls!! I've got all of your goodies in the mail!! Hope you enjoy them and thanks for checking out the blog!

See you soon!!