Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Frustration!!

Okay, so this is silly but still frustrating!! I posted on the CK message board about the bus trip to Tulsa. I was sent a "warning" email that I am not allowed to advertise on their message board. HELLO? I'm taking a bus of 54 ladies to their show, to spend money at their show and I can't even mention the trip? From past experience the amount of money that you crazy (meant in a nice way) shoppers leave at their show is way, way, way more than the $55.00 I charge to take you all there, LOL!!! Now that's some crazy stuff!!

Thanks for letting me vent,
Shannon

No comments: