Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The time has arrived....I'm blogging!!

I've been meaning to start a blog for some time. I think my hold up was this..... the introduction, that first post!! What are you suppose to say in the first post? That's some pressure now!! What if I don't say enough, too much, not important, blah, blah, blah!!

Well, I finally decided that it's time to quit being a chicken!! Post that first one and the rest will be easy. Guess what? It's not been too bad yet!!

Now seriously, I wanted to start a blog for a couple of reasons:

Number one: I have such great stories to tell from all the scrapbooking adventures I'm involved in and there really is no good way to add all of that stuff on my website, well at least I don't know how. I wanted a way to share photos and stories from our crops, bus trips and vending adventures with you. I wanted you all to be able to share your experiences with me as well.

Number two: I want to be able to interact with my fellow scrapbookers more. I'm in hopes we can share, learn, laugh, cry and more on this blog. I'm planning to share projects I'm working on, upcomming event details, show and teaching schedules, new kits that are being developed and even new products that I'm loving at the moment. I'm sure there will be stories from this crazy family I live with, they are just too crazy not to share with you and I hope that you'll share yours too.

Number three: The most important to me! I'm hoping this blog will inspire me and you to capture a memory, a moment, a story more often. I work in the scrapbook world which means I often times don't get to scrapbook for myself. If I can inspire you all with ways to capture memories then perhaps, just perhaps I can inspire myself to0!! If not, at least I'll have tried it!! Right?

Well, that's it!! I've finished my first post!

Loving life,

Shannon

3 comments:

msmary said...

Sound like a lot of fun and maby a way to keep up with the most busy person I know.Good luck.
Love Mom

momscrapz said...

Shannon, Linda Moore here, also
known as momscrapz, since I am stuck at home a lot, I love to share ideas, etc. great to have you blogging. Your events are always great.

Sandy aka Cntrystyln said...

You did great Shannon. Blogging is not hard - it is just talking to your friends - right? Only this way you can share with a whole LOT of friends!

Looking forward to the info for the November crop - since I am in Wichita KS. (Remember I am Doni F.'s friend!)

Sandy