Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Thursday, March 19, 2009

How do you stay connected?

We love chatting and getting to know fellow scrapbookers so we wanted to give you a list of ways to connect with us.

1. Newsletter - great way to hear about new kits, classes and events. Sign up at K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop and click on add to newsletter. Be sure to follow the steps and confirm subscription by responding to email link.

2. K.I.S.S. Blog - you are reading it now. You can sign up to be a friend of K.I.S.S. to the left and you can also subscribe to our blog to get updates sent directly to your email.

3. K.I.S.S. Community - Located at K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop you can join our message boards and share with others that have the same interests you do. We post Questions of the Week, talk about upcoming events and lots more. You do need to register for the message boards by creating a username and password. You will need to complete registration by clicking link in an email that will be sent to you. Log in and join the fun!

4. Facebook
- I'm in love with Facebook. I've been able to connect with family and friends since joining and it's great fun, easy and doesn't take much time. (unless you are addicted, LOL!) Add me as a friend and I'll add ya back.

5. Email - You can always contact me via email at info@kisscropnshop.com and if you have trouble, some servers block this email you may contact me at shamae35@wildblue.net.

Love hearing from you so try one or all of these today!! *Click on the purple links above to be taken directly to the websites.

Shannon

No comments: