Scrapbook Kit Club Scrapbook Events Scrapbook BlogScrapbook Supplies
Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Events Scrapbook Kit Club, Scrapbook Charity Events
FAQ | Service Project | Policies | Contact

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Counting down the days

It's almost time for Spring Fling! Mom and I will be busy all next week buying supplies, getting orders unpacked, prizes ready and of course all the goodies we have for you. We've got a fun theme idea that I think you're gonna like!! I'm very excited to see it all come together.

If you are attending be watching for your email to arrive in boxes by Monday. It will give you all the important details.

I haven't had a chance to send out a big HI to all those that took the Lickety Split Scrapbook classes in Portland! I had a wonderful group of ladies the entire weekend, some I thought might be stalking me by the number of classes they took, LOL!! I have to say Wendy out done herself in the designing which makes teaching so much fun and makes my job easy.

For those in the St. Louis area be sure to check out the Creating Keepsakes classes, I'll be teaching all 8 of the Lickety Split Scrapbook classes and would love to have you join us.

No comments: